Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Merry Christmas Everyone

Update:  So, I started writing this on Christmas Day, but got so preoccupied with different things going on that I just did not finish it.  Christmas was good and relaxing. Did not do much of anything except drink some wine and chilled out for the day.  We (my boyfriend, myself, and the dogs) opened gifts and enjoyed some time together.  Hope you all had a great Christmas - 12/27/2022

12/25/2022 - I hope everyone has a merry and blessed Christmas.  For the first time in a long time; I have the day off.  Well, I usually have Sundays off, but I have been working the last few months.  I am enjoying my time off with my boyfriend and my pups.  I am cooking in my crock pot a turkey which I hope turns out good.  I did manage to burn our lunch but between trying to cook some food and taking the dogs out for a walk.  No stress and no worries.   Remaking our lunch is now in progress. 

As for the book.  It is coming along.... slow but steady.  I don't think I will make my 30 days, but I am going to finish no matter what.


Here are some pictures of the day so far.






God Bless and have a wonderful Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Pedro Pascal....

  Happy Birthday to the One....the Only Pedro Pascal.... I do not know you but you, sir, are adorbs.....