Sunday, April 2, 2023

Boy, What Can Happen in a Couple of Weeks.....

   

 


 Sorry I haven't been on here blogging.  Things have been extremely busy since the end of December 2022.  Where to begin....I lost my job in December....well it was more of a laid off.  Without notice, email, meeting, etc  Which is okay.  I do start another job soon and it is a really good job.  I also have continued to work on my book but have been distracted by various things like trying not to stress about bills and take a positive approach to my current job situation.  It is hard but I think with my faith in God and faith in myself; I will be back on track real soon.

    As for other things happening in my life.....I am selling my house and also put in a offer on a smaller home that is not on a mountain.  Do not get me wrong; I love where I am living but with the ongoing development; along with a few other things....I have to do what is best for me.  I am tired of being broke and I am tired of being stressed.  I feel like God is directing my life in another direction.  Which I feel is a good thing.  So now I am packing, going through items that have some memories, and then putting the boxes in a storage locker.  Some of the stuff belonged to my parents which makes it hard for me.  I know they are not disappointed in my decision in selling their home. Actually, I think they would be really proud of me because I am making a well thought out decision; rather than it be based on emotions.  Plus, I am really wanting to sell as soon as possible but I am not desperate.  Two guys came to the house and told my wonderful realtor a price that is way below my standards.  Yes, I have standards.  

    So, to conclude.....I lost my job but have a new one lined up.  I am selling my house but have a new one in contingent. I will continue to update you as time goes on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Pedro Pascal....

  Happy Birthday to the One....the Only Pedro Pascal.... I do not know you but you, sir, are adorbs.....