Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Challenge Day 14 - Distractions....

        I started this post at 9 am and it is now 2:03 pm.  I got wrapped up doing other things. Frist thing I started doing was handwriting my book into my journal. Just dumping the story out of my head and onto paper.  I figure I will go into descriptive writing later in time.  I do wish I had yellow legal paper like George Lucas had when writing Star Wars.  Mind you, my book is definitely not Star Wars.  

         Then, my ADD self, started looking at my mom's cookbook collection and I have decided to go through these books and sell them.  Maybe at a cheap cost or do a 2 for 1 price.  Who knows if I will make some funds but at least I can try.  I can put the funds towards bills or just a small savings.  

            After I did that I started talking to my sister-in-law.  I was showing her doll clothes that I bought for my neice.  Yes, my niece asked for a doll for Christmas.  I know I am talking about saving money and then talking about Christmas.  But I wanted to stop and just let you know; I am writing and just got a bit distracted.  I am now going to head back to writing in my journal.  


I hope you all have a wonderful day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Pedro Pascal....

  Happy Birthday to the One....the Only Pedro Pascal.... I do not know you but you, sir, are adorbs.....