Sunday, April 2, 2023

Happy Palm Sunday Everyone!

 


Happy Palm Sunday Everyone!  



John 12:13. “They took branches of palm trees and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!”

Honestly, God and Jesus have blessed me more than I could ever imagine.  How may you ask?  For one...I am alive and still plugging away.  I wish there was some aspects of my situation that would be a little better, but I know in time things will get better.  Just have to stay positive and faithful.  Been trying to pray more and looking for a church to attend.  Even though I do believe God is everyone and He is there for everyone who seeks him.  But I feel that maybe if I seek out a church; I will find a spiritual family possibly.  But even still.... I pray as much as I can....and I hope sometimes God forgives me when I fall asleep while conversing with him.  Yes, it happens to me all the time.  Yet, when I googled what happens....this comes up; so, I feel a little at peace.

“What's happening is you're relaxing and you're throwing your cares on the Lord, as you should. It's not unusual, especially if we're tired, that when we do that, we get sleepy. There's an old adage that if you fall asleep while you're saying your prayer, your guardian angel finishes it for you."

I do hope everyone is having a restful and relaxing Sunday.  I have to be honest; I forgot to publish a post a few weeks back.  So, it was published today; along with this one.

So some life updates....I am now working fulltime at the library.  I love it so much....it feels like I was created for this job.  Like my life was leading up to this career.  I feel like Belle from Beauty and the Beast....when the Beast gifts her a library with all the books......



My job is amazing...my boss is amazing....and my co-workers are amazing.  This job is the right fit for me.  I love it so much.  My other job laid me off which allowed me to find this job and it feels like a better fit for me.  I will definitely post more about my job in future posts. 

As for everything else....I am still trying to get a steady ground in various things.  I shelved my book for a few weeks but will soon start up again.  I have a ton of ideas and details to add to the book.  I will not give up on it no matter what.  I will continue to post about this struggle as well.


I am going to sign off now...hope everyone who is reading this is well and having a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Pedro Pascal....

  Happy Birthday to the One....the Only Pedro Pascal.... I do not know you but you, sir, are adorbs.....